This website is owned and operated by Tuck Shop, LLC, whose address is @CSI 601 West 26 St, Ste 325-271, New York, NY 10001.
We try to ensure that the website operates correctly and runs smoothly. However, we don’t accept any responsibility or liability to you if this website becomes temporarily unavailable due to technical issues, or issues beyond our control. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use.
The website and any property belonging to or associated with us, including trade name, logos, and all information and other content on the website (including, but without limitation, text, graphics, videos, music, sound and links) is and remains at all times our property and is protected under world-wide copyright laws and you agree that you will not infringe any such rights in any way.
The contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
If we need to cancel an event we’ll refund your ticket money in full, or offer you a choice of alternative date or event, but we won’t be able to compensate you for any other expenses you’ve incurred in connection with the Event.
We may sometimes film, photograph or otherwise record our events. Your consent to being filmed or recorded as an attendee is a condition these terms and conditions. By buying a ticket to our events, you confirm the consent of you to being filmed or recorded. The recordings may be made available to the public via the website or by other means.
1. The Academi of Life, is a cultural enterprise that hosts events (hereafter known as TAOL) provided to customers and members.
2. TAOL strictly provides a service to customers and members does not endorse or guarantee the quality of service provided by its presenters. TAOL does not enter into joint ventures, agency or partnership relationships with its members or customers but could utilize the services of members and customers in fulfilling projects at their discretion.
3. Customers and members are encouraged to provide feedback to TAOL to ensure the reputation of events hosted is maintained.
4. TAOL may vary, suspend or terminate the whole or any part of its services for any reason at any time at its sole discretion and without written notice.
5. TAOL cannot guarantee that its services will never be faulty or interrupted but it will ensure that reported faults are corrected as is reasonably possible.
6. TAOl does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information provided by, or the availability of, any of the members listed on the website.
7. Hyperlinks to other sites from within this web site are provided for your convenience. TAOL is not responsible for their content and no endorsement or association is implied. We can also give no guarantee they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive. You access and use those websites entirely at your own risk.
You may only link to this website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which in our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.You must not establish a link for any website which is not owned by you.
8. You agree to use TAOL for lawful purposes only and not to use it
(a) fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence;
(b) to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or otherwise unlawful; or
(c) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
10. TAOL use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
11. This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information when Users submit sensitive information both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter personal information, that information is protected with SSL. No credit card details are entered on our site as you will be transferred through to a secure payment gateway for these payments. All data transmitted through the secure payment gateway is encrypted using the highest level non-military encryption currently available. The means that your transaction details are always processed securely when being sent over the internet. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line.
12. End Users indemnify TAOL and agree to hold harmless TAOL and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses arising from, in connection with, or relating to, any breach of the obligations of its members.
14.These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with New York State Law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New York State for all purposes in connection with the website and its services.
15.The Service Provider reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.